Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh gawd damn.

Fireball - Dev

Woah. Been ages since I last wrote ey. Maaan. And with no surprise, I have no fuckin idea where I should start. Hmmmm..

Well actually, now that I think about it, I should be an NSman by now but hey, no regrets. My 1 year anniversary just passed as an officer and I'm still loving everyday of it. I mean, I'm doing a hell lot of extras but as I said before, I knew what I was getting myself into when I did what I did and I feel that as long as I think positively, I know I'll make it through this just fine. Thank god for all those super vigilant Armskote ICs that saved my ass countless of times. Heh!

Well, on the note of positivity, I'm honestly happy where I am in life and how much has changed with the situation of my friends and everything else la. I mean everything is good but there's still something that eating at me. Dev. I feel like he's crumbling and I'm not there for him. Work isn't helping because now is insane crunch time and there's like too much to freaking do and think about la. It's annoying but that's just how it is. I hate complaining but I guess besides my friends, this is my only outlet. I want to make things better for him but he being who he is isn't trying to listen at all. And I know what he's going through at work is not helping at all. Damn. I wish I can say I understand him but honestly, I can't.

Today I told one of my men, who is also a good friend, something that even surprised me. I told him that I'd rather solve other people's problems rather than my own. He said it's a good thing because it means I put others before myself. I disagreed and said no, I'm no angel nor am I am trying to make myself one. I just feel like it's much easier to involve myself in other people's issues to make it seem as though I have none of my own. Ignorance is bliss? I'd like to be politically correct but honestly, I have no solid opinion.

No comments: