Friday, January 02, 2015

2015- Day 1

Literally chilled out with family and went through the photos of yesteryear. She was here too and probably the main reason why we decided to start going through the albums :) HAHA!

I realised that I wanted to share with her as much as I could. I wanted her to know me for me. I wanted her to realise that I'm here to bear my soul so she knows that there's someone there she could possibly place her trust, her heart.

It was also a good time to make me realise how far my family and I have come. A lot has change and many have moved on. There are of course the blessed ones who have stayed on throughout all that has happened and I could not be more proud to call you family. Yes, even the friends who have stayed on, you probably already know I consider you my family.

Good first day of the year and hopefully many many more to come. I must admit, the challenge of the year does faze me a little, but I shall not waver. :)

Happy 2015 you sexy bunch. :)

No comments: