Saturday, May 09, 2009

Beautiful - Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall

don't hate the dealer, hate the game.

i don't know why but i just had that song playing in my head alot these past few days. hmmmm... have i got you wondering? haha!

well, i don't know why, but the past few days, i just felt myself distance! like from two main group of friends. the JBP gang and D. it's like soo freaking annoying but i promise things will change!

for JBP, plans were made, and i was barely there. many apologies. but seriously speaking, the plans were a little too last minute. but i'll do my best to work around them and make something happen the next time k? i seriously find me hating myself for not being able to get down to hanging with them and stuff because they're an awesome bunch!=) rini, ezwan, raidah, anil, ifah, nadiah, chanel and the other awesome peeps i've not mentioned!! if i've been an ass, I'M SOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)

i'm not sure the smiley there served it's true purpose. i'm gonna leave it there anyway. heh!

and D, i don't know why but i'm afraid to see you. i can't explain but maybe it's the fact you know things without me saying that freaks me out. it startled and even impressed me at first, but, i'm a little scared now. you're and awesome friend nonetheless. i need to talk and see you. i'll get down to it, eventually.

at the moment, i'm at that part where i feel life's going where i want it to but i know, i feel that there's soo much more i can do to make it that much better. i guess we'll see what happens.....


True perseverance will see you through it, it always has.

No comments: