Friday, November 23, 2012

That wavering feeling.

Final paper today and yet I rather blog than study so I guess that goes to show how very prepared I am for the paper. It really disgusts me that I find myself not interested in studying anymore and I actually have another 6 semesters before I actually get my damn degree. Year 1 and I'm already losing my drive, sweet.

I guess I could blame it on a number of factors of which I'd not like to mention but I know I should or else how the hell else am I gonna learn, right?

One is what I've been talking about forever. Procrastination. Can't deal with it still and would rather do everything else except the task at hand. Retarded but through. Reckon I probably need a freaking self help book or a psychiatrist for that one.

Next I guess is my distraction from life due to a couple of opportunities I'm currently pursuing. I don't know if it's false hope but somehow, it makes me fall into a category of people who believe that education is not important if I REALLY want to live my life the way I want to. Because I have tasted a little success and though it's slowing down now, I'm pretty damn sure it'll pick right back up again. Hmmmm.... Can't wait for that moment. See what I mean by getting distracted. Oh help me.

Though I hate to admit it, work has been distracting me a little as well only because I really enjoy it at this point of time as I'm on course and I love learning new stuff especially when it concerns the job I do. Haha! It's weird but it's true.

The more I write the more I look to the bottom right of my screen to check the time. 4.48pm which means I'm officially 2 hours away from my paper.

Quite a bit has gone past which includes Rachel's 21st Birthday!! Managed to plan that one out and I must say that it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Like I said on my FB status, loads of Mamas but no Dramas. Haha! All well ends well I guess. Rain did give me a scare but it calmed down and allowed everyone to have a good time.

Need to get back to studying and hopefully something gets sticks. 12 chapters and only 3 questions. Why the fuck do Professors do this to us.

No comments: