Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The post before the 21st.

Not sure if I'd get a chance to post this up. And no, this is not because of the hype of the world ending on the 21st, though I must admit I might be riding on that wave just so I'd actually get to typing something at least.

Well on a 2 week break from work and it sucks to have an idle mind. Got my room all cleaned up and did 2 batches of laundry and went grocery shopping today. Must say it was pretty much a failure because I bought everything BUT groceries. HAH!

Things with Rachel aren't as peachy as I hoped for them to be as the year comes to a close but hey, if things were always good then where's the fun in that, right? I believe we'll be able to overcome them but sometimes, it does get pretty tough and it really does get me thinking about dumb stuff like is she too young to be this committed or maybe she really doesn't deserve a douche like me. I haven't been the easiest person to live with but she's always been by my side and always picking up after me so we won't get into trouble with the other people living with us. She's a godsend really but she can really get on your nerves when she wants. Like I said, what's the point if everything's always peachy ey. =)

Don't know if I want this post to be a look back into what I've accomplished over the year. Apparently that's something that Facebook can help you with now as well. Though they're mainly pictures and a little reminder of how many people wished you happy birthday this year, I think it's pretty neat. Technology sure has come a long way. Thing is that maybe it's made us lazier than we should be. Heck, I barely even remember most of my close buddies' handphone numbers.

Besides that weird side note, I've got my knee a little dinged. Don't know how that's gonna turn up but trust me, the results will probably be posted here. I need something to place all the highlights of my life right?


No comments: