Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meet Ups.

Why am I the One - F.U.N

I don't like where I'm at with myself right now. I mean I'm sure of what I want to do seriously, don't get me wrong but what I want out of life. I don't want a girlfriend. I want someone who I can simply have kickass conversations with and would just chill out with me with no strings attached.

What sucks is that I tend to be flirty and I think that bounces off the wrong way. I would hate being led on and it's only right that I not lead anyone along. But once I break that news, what's really holding anyone from staying?

Maybe what I expect isn't possible. It probably is. But then how do I build myself when I have that constant feeling that something's missing.

Fill that with something else? If only. Well I promised I would talk about Miami and Vegas but how does one explain one of his peak life experiences on a piece of paper. Some can, not me. I'll tell you when I feel I have it right.

Till then, it's me, myself and I. Night.

No comments: