Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ended off the semester on a HIGH!

Walk on by - Noosa

So I did pretty good! 4 Bs!! 2 plusses and 2 minuses but hey, in my books it's still pretty good!!

That has helped my GPA quite a bit and I'm really happy =)

Things with Rachelyn have been amazing. We've had those conversations which have got us thinking about us but overall, I know that the feelings which have washed over me with regards to her have been nothing short of bliss.

I'm not happy with my body but the break in for next semester will give me sometime to actually start exercising and try for Gold again. It would be quite an achievement for me to get it and put it back on my the sleeve of my uniform. Hate how it hasn't been there for the past two years. Pretty damn annoying.

So somehow I've been toying with the idea of leaving Singapore more and more as time goes by. Don't get me wrong, life is still pretty good but, there's just something about the conversations I have been having which have been pushing me towards that idea. Maybe I should get down to some serious researching on whether it is a viable option for me if and when I decide to leave the force.

Something to ponder about...

No comments: