Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Waaaay Post Birthday.

London Grammar- Strong

Birthday was good. Quite a few surprises and hey, honestly one of the best birthdays I've had. Just enough time to spend with all those important people in my life :) I'd say that's just about right. Heh.

Disappointed myself a week later at a beach party but I'm working on it. I know I'm trying. I tried that night but obviously not hard enough. Must remember to eat. Can't keep going to these sessions without any food. I mean I obviously don't wanna give up drinking completely. But at the same I can't keep being irresponsible. And it's hard to find the balance because I just don't know where that damn line is.

Fuckin hell.

Someone I know had to put her pet down and I can't stop thinking about Nikki whether she's with Jakes. I've yet to dream of her and.. I don't know. It just doesn't feel.. right. I know that's weird and that I've been away from Nikki for soo long but.. Oh well..

I pray for those who have lost a loved one, any being that loved one may be, for the strength to pull through it. They're in a better place where they're smiling, happy and well taken care of. It may or may not be true but having thoughts of them happy makes it a little easier to deal with their absence.

There's a lot to be thankful for. Let's try to make sure we prevent the regret we now feel when we all eventually, yeah.

No comments: