Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Priceless Experiences

Bastille- Pompei

So I'm in the plane on the way back home at the end of my month long stint in the States and it hits me, I just went to Phuket for the first time and experienced snow while in the US.

That's two pretty big things and for them to happen just before 2014 ends is simply splendid timing. But it's not over yet as there's still my trip to Bali, also for the first time, with Rachelyn.

Amazing. There really isn't another word to describe it. I've always told myself that I wanted to travel and I'm finally doing it. Just took a huge breath and it feels good.

So far 2014 has been good to me and all I'm doing is looking forward to 2015. It's gonna be a crazy ass year with heaps of commitments and goals to achieve for both Rachelyn and I but I believe we'll find a way to achieve them whilst building our relationship.

Yes, I've grown to quite like this girl. :)

A is for Artyyyy.
Iggas in Phuket!! 
There, this one la the girl I'm talking about. =)

No comments: