Sunday, October 26, 2014

Good Morning Lover.

I'm at a stage with Rachelyn that completely blows my mind. The level of which I think about her instantly sends me to Happyville and it looks like I'll be staying there for a while.

I'm amazed at so many of the things she does. Conversations are endless and we are always able to connect and speak about subjects form varying degrees. She constantly is able to surprise me with her perception and her opinions on the topics we are discussing.

It warms my heart to feel this way. In fact I'm pretty sure I've never felt this way about anyone I loved before her. This is scary to say but I'm head over heels for this girl to a level that I don't think I'll ever be happy if she left.

But I'm pretty damn sure she feels the same way too. 😁

She has this way if showing it that no one else comes close to. She's made me realise that I don't to hear the words. Her actions speaks way louder that those 3 words spoken.

She inspires me to be better and that is what I know I need in my life. I know I need her. :)  

No comments: