Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lips of an AngeL- Hinder

Yes, i'm back oh cruel world.. heh! more like cruel cousins... Yes simone, u noe its u i'm talkin about.. aniways, today was pretty awesome cuz i like totali skipped skool and like all lessons and stayed home to do SPSU work and PACC!!

yes ppl, u heard it ryt.. nigel's actually tryin to study PACC.. i kinda shocked myself as well but yea.. i tink i'm getting a hang of things.. i min, i'm no whizz but yea, passing the re test could actually be reality=P

aniways, my bro's exam is tommorrow and i have no idea bout how to help him at all.. what a fantastic bro i am huh.. oh well, best i can do pray i guess.. heh!

I gotta say sumtin here as well.. ummm.. its just for my grandaunty who passed on.. rest in peace nanima..

Sam, i gotta tell ya thnx for being there for me. I'm really fine. I guess it helps that i didn't know her that well and yea.. i do hope my cousins r holding up well...

ttz it for todays revelations.. heh! i dun evn what that word mins.. ok.. off to dictionary.com to find out.. lol! cya!=)

*thought it your not here, what memories we have we stay with us foreva. you'll always be around...

No comments: