Monday, August 13, 2007

Better than me- Hinder

Wow.. ummm.. ok.. 27th january.. that was the last time i posted yes? pretty darn long time ago ey.. heh! well ummm.. to all the faithfuls who ACTUALLY read my darn blog.. thnk u for umm.. actually bothering to bother about my lame ass blog.. trust me.. nothing i write here ever is impt.. ever.. but i do anyway cuz i got nothing better to do.. so if you fall aslp half way, i'm honoured that u actually made it that far..=P

so, how much as passed? my one year anniversary with her, my 18th birthday! National day! yea! well, thats a whole lot of stuff to talk about ey.. but i shant bore you with any of them.. All of them was awesome and like, every single one had thier special moments and i'm glad to say that i spent all of them with people that are special to me=) haha!!

well well, if i get stuff to talk about.. i'll drop by and say something yea? but for now, i tink this is a nice to warm up.. who knows, i may actually go back to talking about stuff that is related to neither my life nor yours..

for now, i'm outta here..

ps, if you made it this far, please tag so i know just exactly how people gice a damn about my blog.. lol!=P

No comments: