Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A day to ponder.

Had a pretty fulfilling day. Well at least in the aspect of me having a pretty awesome work out. Might have over done it but wth, it was worth it.

Met 5 guys at a barber about a week ago and it got me thinking about the guys and I. I don't know how to explain it but there's soo much to what they were doing to what they were speaking about that just got me feeling that one day, I hope to get what they have.

I feel that I try hard to get them together but sometimes I ask myself why do I even bother. I mean, if we're meant to be then we'll just stay close yes?

I get to thinking about people like Marcus, Hamdi and Karl who I was really close with but eventually when our paths went different ways, so did our friendship. And what scares me is that now rest of us seem to be going through that again with our jobs and our relationships and such.

I do pray that we stick together because I've been through quite a bit with them and they're like family to me. And they're the ones that I know are good people and the people I want to surround myself and my future family with.

We'll let go the way they want to. But I'm pretty sure I'm done trying to push it to happen, even if it means this much to me.

No comments: