Monday, January 07, 2013

Hello 2013.

Don't you worry child - Swedish House Mafia

Well my first post of 2013. And here I am in a 24 hour coin laundry centre settling some major laundry on a day when I should be instead resting at home. Got sick from the trip to Desaru. Hah! Talk about starting the year on a bad note.

Anyways, rach and I are doing much better. We talked things out and I fell into a super minor depression because I.. I can't describe it. I was frustrated with my friends and Rach and disappointed with myself at the same time. I felt like I hated the person I was and that I should just go back to the way I was years ago, trying my best to please everyone else.

Thank god it didn't go that way. Tash, Vase, Vik and Sam spoke to me and that made me realise I am not alone. Eventhough I wronged Tash and Vase, they were there for me.

Then I asked myself why? I mean I always talk about the human spirit and how it overcome crazy odds to achieve the impossible but why look past the wrong I've done to comfort me. Till today, that makes me tear up. I'm lucky enough to be experiencing the human spirit I believe soo much in.

Well I have the whole 2013 to better myself and in all honesty, I have no idea what my resolutions are. But I what I definitely want to do is to be a better son, boyfriend and friend. I'd also like to get a little fitter and stop munching macs, right Sam? Haha!

Let's bask in all the joys and sorrows, failures and lesson learnt of 2012 and let's try our very best to make 2013 out year. I know I'll try. :)

Cheers. 

No comments: