Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life of Pi

"I suppose the whole of life becomes an act of letting go but what really hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye."

That's the one quote in the movie that simply took my breath away. I'm not gonna go into the details of the whole show but I love how it drifted between reality and the perception of reality. I love how even at the end of the movie, I can believe that such a story might indeed be true and yet still wonder which parts were real and which weren't.

Most of all, I find meaning in putting faith in God and and in myself. I mean, yea, it's a movie but somehow it really got to me.

Nothing much to update about the week though. I think I'm still doing my best to find my footing and I know deep in myself that it'll take time. I'm just pretty tired of waiting for when I feel it'll be the right time to get off my ass and start actually making something happen. Oh well.

Maybe I should star putting a little faith into myself ey.

No comments: