Saturday, March 30, 2013

That emptiness inside.

Clarity- Zedd

Tonight I'm empty. that's all I feel. It's like I wanna explode but I know that nothing's gonna come out.

I'm filled with soo many emotions and I wanna scream how much I miss soo much of life a few months ago but I can't. I won't. I need to move on and look ahead.

Since I've been on this journey, I've disappointed and hurt myself one too many times.

I did many things I thought I'd never do in my life and most of all, I went back to a lot of things I never thought I would.

Tonight, I'm filled with dwep regret of the things I've done and said and all I want to go back in time to make it right from start. Today, it's impossible to make me feel ok with myself.

I want to turn to God but yet I find that I need to do the best to help myself. And honestly, it's not been going very well.

That's all I wanna rant. I'm gonna try and sleep. Night.

No comments: