Sunday, September 22, 2013

Solo night.

Sitting here along club st, I can't help but try to figure out what's conspired over the past few months. So its September which makes that 9 months of being single and still, I don't think I've changed much as a person except for the fact that I'm work for a longer period of time each day.

I do have quite a bit of free time and I try to fill that time up to the best of my ability. Though most of the time it seems I'm getting myself piss drunk. I don't think it's a healthy phase and I've reminded myself time and again that I shouldn't be doing this but somehow, every weekend I'm back here. I think I'm still not comfortable with spending time with myself in a quiet space. And that IS pretty scary.

Other aspects of my life? I've definitely gained a few kilos. I completely blame that on work. No really, it's work's fault! Heh! I got to spend sometime with the dogs over the week and honestly, I have no idea if I'm fit to be a dog owner. Quite a few things annoy me but soo much of what they do simply blows me away. I'm very sure I wanna have a dog but sometimes I wonder if I'd really be a good owner. 

I definitely need to work onmyself but right now, I don't think I'm on the wrong path. I'm just going with the flow and hopefully, things pan out. I've met quite a few interesting people and had quite a few profound conversations. I'm just happy I have people like Tash, K7, Thurga and Paul in my life. And yes Sam, you too :) haha!

Well till the next one, night :) 

2 comments:

Samantha Gnanaraj said...

WHY AM I LAST!?

Wellseehowthisgoes said...

Ahahahahha! BECAUSE I KNEW YOU'D BE WAITING TO SEE YOUR DAMN NAME!!! Ahahahahahaha!!