Sunday, May 04, 2014

That good feeling.

Been a while since I was last inspired to write. Met someone last night who writes (and writes well, mind you) and I guess I got a little inspired.

While I was out last night and I said a lot of things. I think I wanna take this moment to be thankful. Thankful for where I am right now. Thankful for the people who have molded me to who I am today.

First off, my Mum. Its needless to say that I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you for always being soo selfless and for tolerating my insanely bad habits. I know I've been nothing but a nuisance but I want to let you know that you have taught me the meaning of unconditional love. Though I still working at it, hopefully one day I'll love as fiercely as you do.

To my brother, Shaun. We've had our ups and downs but you'll always be my brother. You've taught me how to forgive. You've taught me that even though it feels like there's no coming back from a falling out, we can and we will. Thank you for that.

My dad has taught me how to lookout for my family and how to ensure I do all can to ensure they never go hungry. Thanks dad for always providing for us.

My friends. How do I even start.

Tash, you've always been there for me through everything. I want you to know I'd do anything for you. I want you to be happy bro. You've taught me the lesson of how people who aren't blood related can still feel like they've been put in your life as family. It's like you're really my brother and I couldn't be more honoured to have you in my life.

Thurga and Paul, you two are my inspiration. You allow me to believe that are souls who are fated to meet each other, will. Like Tash, you guys have always been there for me and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you for it. No words can describe it. I love you guys and I cannot wait for the day you get married. :)

Sam. Yes, we might not agree on many things but one thing we can agree on is that we cannot be happier that we're in each lives and at each other's sides. Though you're soo many miles away, you've never made it feel that way. I want you to know you've thought me how friends should treat each other. I have never really been a good friend to most people but I do what I can because of you. The way you care and show affection to me and all your friends is something that you should be proud of. Thank you.

The Exes. C'mon you had to know this was coming.

Sarrah, we had a tough tough time. But I want to thank you for all of it. Until today I will apologize for all that I've put you through but more than that, I want to thank you for who I am today. You taught me confidence. You made me realize I had a lot to appreciative of about myself and today,I cannot tell how much that means to me. Your growth inspires me to the same and I will continue to do so.

Rach. Rach Rach Rach. Haha! Everytime I think back to how we got to where we are today, I cannot help but allow my jaw to drop. It was an INSANE ride. But a good one nonetheless. From you, I've learned independence. I guess it's more from the experience we shared but that is my.biggest takeaway from our relationship. We too went through tough times and I guess that has molded us to be different people. Whether or not if it's for better or worse, I guess we'll see it soon enough. Just try to be safe will you. Heh.

To everyone else not mentioned, its not that you've not impacted me enough to make it up there but these are the people who I feel have taught me lessons which I depend heavily on as person. And that's all there is to it.

This feels good. It feels right. Nice. Haha! Right. Well I'm off. :)

No comments: