Monday, May 26, 2014

Calm down Silly Boy

Today's the one month mark of getting to know her. It's been amazing and all I can say is that she still constantly blows me away.

I keep telling myself that this too quick. How can I be feeling this way at this stage? Its not suppose to happen this quickly. Or is it? Is this a bad thing? I don't know. Waaaay too many questions, never ever a straightforward answer. And you know how much I hate things I cannot rationalize. This is not rationale. Not one bit. But one thing is for sure, I know how I feel about her. And it's unmistakable. Question now is, where do I go from here.

I hate ignoring my emotions and there's soo much I wanna say but obviously I have to hold back. IT'S ONLY BEEN ONE MONTH NIGEL. WTF!!!

Ok ok chill. Calm down that racing heart of yours silly boy. Yeah, that's what she'd say :)

No comments: