Friday, May 16, 2014

Farewell Nikki.

Angel - Sam's Version

Today we bid someone who I know I've not been there for a long time. Nikki girl, I apologise I didn't say yes earlier. I apologise for not being there when you needed someone. Most of all, I'm sorry I couldn't prevent your early departure from this world.

You were indeed a beautiful creature. Misunderstood most times. I will never forget spending all those times lying down and speaking to you while you were under the bed. It was beautiful. You taught me that how to bring myself down any level to make someone feel better.

Thank you for all the smiles and joys you brought into this world even though you were here for such a short while. There is some comfort in knowing that you're up there with Jakey boy. He probably misses you a whole lot.

Take care darling.


No comments: