Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The 3rd Anniversary curse

I can't ignore it. Looking back at all the relationships I've cared about, they barely make it pass 3 years.

It seems like no matter how I change or believe that I've done my best to make my partner feel as though I've shown and done enough to make them realise that I worth their time and trust, it seems to always fall apart at the 3rd year.

It's fucking painful to wake up in the morning with the first thought being that I'm going to lose her. That I'm not going to be to prove that I can be different by messing up over something stupid.

I can feel it. I feel like I going to mess this up. And it sucks because it feels inevitable.

I'm not one to always pay attention to track records but with all that's going on right now, it's nearly impossible to ignore mine.

No comments: