Thursday, April 13, 2006

To The End- MCR

it april 13th!! hah!! my bro's bday!! HaPPy birthdaY bro!! he's 15 in case u wanna noe.. and yes.. he's more goodlooking thn i am.. haha!!

ok.. so i missed my DIP ting tiz morning.. woke up at lyk 10 i tink.. and thn i was lyk.. damn.. and my mum came in and told mi tt i had 2 go for prayers @ 2 so yea.. i gues tt'll b my excuse for not makin it 4 DIP.. heh! itz a lie bt wth la..

i realised sumtin ytd.. whn i look at my tagboard.. it seems tt ppL onli tag if they see thier name in it.. so yea.. was tinkin.. mayb i shld write more abt thm rather thn myself.. but thn tt wld totaLi defeat the prupose of havin a blog la..ryt?? lol!! so yea.. decided tt i'd rather stick 2 my lame ass day 2 day stuff and yea.. mayb sum logical writing once in a while.. can't bliv tt i was actuali on the edge of deletin tiz blog jz a few days ago.. was tinkin tt i'd neva have the tym nor the motivation or inspiration 2 blog.. but yea.. hir i am.. rantin bout my damn nonsense.. yes.. sue mi.. itz my blog.. i guess i'm allowed 2 rant non sensical stuff as weLL yea?? haha!!

so.. was tinkin bout my sec sch frenz as weLL.. damn.. kinda scared bout losin thm.. i min lyk.. u noe.. i move on.. have mre frenz.. and lyk.. they're left bhind.. i min.. itz impossible 4 tt 2 happen 2 the hommiez la.. but i was tinkin more on the cyn and sam basis.. rili gotta mit up wid thm as often as possible la.. ttz wad i'm tinkin.. sarrah 2.. wonder if lyk i'll b able 2 mke tym wid ol the stuff my PTN told mi tt i have.. haiz.. damn la.. weLL gaLz.. ppL.. i'll do my best 2 mke u guyz realise tt i'm alwayz hir yea.. if ya see mi online, SHOUT OUT!! hah! and i'll respond.. we're gonna mit up.. soon......

hmmm.. yea.. well now tt ttz off my shoulders.. i shall b off for prayers.. i'll b back wid mre stuff soon yea??=) tke cre ppL.. my frenz.. u guyz r always remembered=)

`would you carry mi, to the end? i noe u guyz will...

No comments: