Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Surgery!

Speak now - Taylor Swift

Don't blame me, Rach's selection. LOL!

Anyways, had my back surgery for the lipoma that was there. Basically, a lump of fat. LOL! Yes, I'm soo fat that, like a camel, I have to store it in back. LOL!

The camel thing only came to me today. Weird how my mind works. Well the op hurt like a bitch because trying to be a man, I opted for local anesthesia. Fucking bad idea. If you ever have to do an op, go for GA. The doc didn't place enough so while he was scraping out the fats, he hit a spot that was injucted with LA and eventually I shrieked. FUCKING PAIN. No no you don't get it. It MUTHA FUCKING HURT! But yeah, me being me just tried to tahan la and eventually, he just kept stabbing me with the LA every time I jerked. yes I know, this should be on FML.com. Heh!

Besides that, I got a 14 day MC of which I 'm only taking 2 days. Afraid I'd miss too much at work and plus being missing isn't a good thing especially at the start of my career, if I could call it that.

I hope it heals up in while. Planning to get my tattoo done next week and still contemplating on getting my off-road hardtail that costs like $700. Like I said, it's a plan. Let's see how it all pans out. Thanks for being here. I like doing this.

No comments: