Friday, April 08, 2011

Tattoo

Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold

Having on of those secondary school moments thus the reason for Ax7. Heh!

Anyways, as far as I can remember, I've always wanted to get a tattoo and on my shoulder blade but I never knew exactly what I wanted. Now I'm sure and I'm gonna get it on the 23rd muthafuckers!!

The setback? $950!! I almost flipped when I heard the price. But I'll be fine I think. Not too sure about my friends and my mum though. Insane shit. But it's for life so yea, I've pretty much set my mind on it. The artist has like 15 years of history so basically, I'M STOKED.

Not sure if I'll get another but I'll definitely update once I get it. Sometimes I don't know why the fuck I do what I do but fuck it, I'll do it anyways. Life's too short.

No comments: