Thursday, April 02, 2009

Just Dance -Lady GaGa ft. Colby o'Donnis

i wanna move forward. i wanna move forward. i do, i do.

Today's fun run was like REALLY FUN!! but like super freaking wasted i could not enjoy it to the fullest because of my stupid freaking headache. ARGH!! damn stupid.

But from the bottom of my heart,

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR TOLERATING MY ANNOYING-NESS!!

haha! i don't even know if that's a real word. i doubt so. heh! well my team got last but i don't really care because it was awesome and it was fun! heh!

i wonder if i should go to the beach tomorrow. it's been sometime since i last went there. i miss long walks on the beach with my feet in the sand and someone to chat with beside me. maybe i'll try to annoy someone to join me. maybe....

good night starry sky and remember that there's always someone for everyone, always.

No comments: