Monday, April 13, 2009

Maybe- Jay Sean

i need to be true to myself. i need to do what's right but my head's holding me back.

doing what's right is means i lose her forever. do i want that? there i go again, thinking of myself.

oh god, just make her realize i'm not worth it. it'll be easier that way. i'm sorry.

work tomorrow and i feel like i've rested enough! haha! still got a bad feeling that i'm gonna wake up late!! i gotta prove myself wrong.. c'mon nigel! you can do it! muahahahaha!!

anyways, few events passed so far. Muhes' pangguni was freaking awesome! that boy has got crazy guts and will power i tell you! kudos bro for making it and sorry for not attending your dinner thing!!

next up, my beautiful cousin's wedding! Sunitha's her name and yea, her wedding was more like a PARTY!!! i drank, and drank, and you guessed it, drank somemore!! she looked beautiful and her groom looked dashing in his tuxedo looking t-shirt and bermudas. yes, they're wedding had a beach theme. beat that people. i wore BERMUDAS to a wedding. the world is turning up side down i tell you. LOL!!

Last but not least, my awesome bro's birthday is today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU HAIRY EXCUSE OF A MAN!!

yes, he's finally 18! (no more sneaking around for that smoke right bro?) haha! i bought him boxers because i felt it was the LEAST gay-est present to purchase, i hope.

here's pictures from the wedding!=) enjoy!



Angle of the how roughly how the wedding was..


Drinking brothers=)


My bro with the newly weds!


Myself with the newly weds!

No comments: