Monday, April 06, 2009

Lollipop(Remix)- Lil' wayne ft. Francisco

things aren't as stra
ight forward! every time i wanna be by myself, do what i want, i get pulled into something i might not be ready for. and being the selfish son of a gun that i am, i make no effort in resisting it... why do i know i must change but choose not to.

lots of funny things have been happening to me past few day, inclusive of the ball that smashed my face episode.
first one, a guest come up to me to inquire about something. here's how the convo went.
Guest: What time is the 10 o'clock show?

Me: (Looks at him confused)

Gues
t(confidently): What TIME is the 10 o'clock show?
Me(tries FUCKING hard not to laugh): ummm.. (chuckles under breath).. 10am sir?

Guest: Oh..(looks at me bashfully).. where is it?


omg.. do not tell me that is not the fucking funniest thing! hah
ahha!! after he left, i looked at raidah and we laughed soo hard!! lol!!!

next happened today when a guest asked me about what he should do after visiting the Bird Park.

Guest: Vhat time snowcity close?
Me: Mondays not open

Guest: Ya i know
www... Vhat thime is it closed?
Me: Uh.. 6pm..

Guest: Oh k good.. we can go see no?
Me: No sir it's closed..
Guest: (looks at me confused)

I SWEAR I SAID CLOSED THE EXACT WAY HE DID AND YET HE LOOKED AT ME CONFUSED.. WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT?! but nonetheless, it was funny..

and then he goes onto ask if there's anything else he could do. ezwan stepped in and NEARLY says JOO instead of ZOO to spite the man but of course, being the 'nice' guy that he is, he hesistated. i saw it in his eyes. HE REALLY WANTED TO DO IT!!

i would have gone down laughing if he had. damn his niceness.
and yea, the last one was a few moments ago when i told raidah that the san diego zoo is probably the best zoo in the world and she asked me where this
zoo was. omg. i wanted to slap her right there but instead i just laughed my ass off. funny funny people i work with and i love them to death.

awesome bunch this folks i work with at the Bird Park and this post goes out to them. All of them=)


feeling that nights coming are gonna be starry ones. i hope...

No comments: