Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Break Even- The Script

one night i came home, i sat down watched tv, and i thought. i didn't stop thinking till i found myself. the moral? i'm still thinking.

i dont get it what comes over me when i struck with both of you. i don't get how i can be confused yet soo sure at the same time. no wait scratch that freaking last line. i just fuckin confused. no true answer, no surety, no real judgement.

a complex bastard with only himself in mind. i need to move away. like i heard, 'it's not fair for any of us, it's just not fair.'

Question is, will i change?

Today was a change. a breath of fresh air. a within 5 mins of starting, my air suddenly turned stale and it became hard to breathe. i am a person with a goal of being a father before i die and heed me when i say,
KIDS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL ARE NOT WHO YOU THINK THEY ARE!!

They're not kids. no no no no no no NO! they're monsters from an inter-galactic dimension that reaches earth at 8am and terrorizes teachers all the way till 5pm before returning back to where ever they came from to create more HAVOC!!!

ok, maybe they're not all like that but yea, my experience today thought me that as i parent, i gotta instill some values into my kids because seriously, the kids of our present era? not exactly angels. i have never gone straight to bed after work before and this time, i did.

well angels or demons, i'm going back there tomorrow to show them who's boss! 7.30am sharp!

wish me luck starry sky=)

No comments: