Friday, March 13, 2009

broken strings- james morrison and nelly furtado

well when you finally want to vent all you have out.. how do you condense the the past few weeks of your life into a single entry?

or do you just say exactly what your heart feels now?

the point is that there is no point at all to begin to with. So why did i choose to do this in the first place?

because i need somewhere to say something and this is the first place i decided to find shelter.

every part of me is telling me that this is wrong and this is waaay to childish but fuck that, i'll do it anyways.

i want to change, i need to change. but my will is weak and my heart's turned to stone.

all i have is nothing and yet, all around me feel like i have everything.

i am not the man you think i am, i'm just me.

i'm sorry.

No comments: