Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jai Ho- A R Rahman

i'm occupied, i'm looking forward, i'm ready. ok. maybe not. but i still wanna live the single life. i love how its going right now and maybe i just need to adapt to it.

adapt. how does one adapt when basically my whole world used to surround the fact that i sucumb to the needs of others. whether i still do it or not is a question i constantly ask myself without a response. my need to make people around me can comsume my inner most desires and maybe that's why i feel like i'm giving up soo much.

oh fuck. i've not shut my eyes for more than 10mins in 28hours. i strongly suggest ignoring whatever i wrote. i'm probably ranting utter nonsense.


i hate PCD's version of Jai Ho. I mean, it has quite a beat but they fuck up the pronounciation and i feel that just throws away the whole song altogether. just an opinion.

my last day with the rascals from Poi Ching primary today and it was still a disaster. every 5 mins i felt a sudden urge to strangle the pupils that i was taking under my care. scary.

but in the end it came down all ok and 6F, my class of course, came in second!! awesome guys! great job! freaky part was when they started asking for my number. yes you read that right, N-U-M-B-E-R!! these guys were freaking primary 6 and so confidently they just asked for our personal details. culture shock for me, seriously.

i passed them my email instead and we'll see how it goes from there.

thing i cant get over, THEY HAVE BETTER HANDPHONES THAN I DO!!!!!! wth. i'm even out-classed by 12 year olds. life of the rich and famous? sure.........

take me through this night starry sky........

No comments: