Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rants.

So I'm starting worry a lot. Not just about how I'm gonna deal with what's happening now but how my friends are gonna deal with it as well.

As much as I wanted this to not affect them, I'm sure it is and that pretty much sucks. I mean, I have my best friend going through something really tough as well and it's not like my throwing stuff on him or his girlfriend is making things any easier and I honestly don't find it easy to just dump my emotions on my other friends either. I just don't want to be that guy.

Then there's me thinking whether I should start meeting other people. I mean, talking to strangers might just be the way to get me out of this dump I've put myself in. The deeper I think about it, maybe I just don't want my friends to hear what I truly have to say. Because when I listen to it, it disgusts even me.

Well in other news, the exercise thing is still as useless as it started out to be but like I said, I'm giving myself till April. And I won't stop until then. Guess that's my cue to head off. :) 

No comments: