Saturday, February 02, 2013

There it goes...

It's soo weird. I had it all planned out you know. I'd save money, she'd go to poly on a bond, complete her studies and start saving for our home. I'd find a way to pay for our wedding and we'll take turns saving for our future.

And suddenly, here I am in bunk wondering what to look forward to next. Don't get me wrong. I'm not in depression or anything but what I am at this moment is a little lost.

At first I thought it'd be easy, drown myself with things to do like workout , work and WV but somehow I'm beginning to think it's not all that easy. I need to take an honest look at my life and decide what I wanna make out of it. I mean I HAD plans and they are still in the works but it kinda needs another person to put it all together.

I'm disappointed that things didn't work out the way I had planned them to but hey, what's life without a little seasoning.

Guess it's back to the drawing board.

No comments: