Friday, September 21, 2007

Clothes off- Gym Class Heroes

so i got a little compliment by a person known as Joanne.. really.. cool huh.. he.. umm.. i mean.. ok shit.. i tell the secret out.. yes.. the person that complimented me was a GAY DUDE!! lol!! and for the record.. i was NOT ALONE.. andy got complimented too.. but i wondered if he asked for andy's number as well.. hmmm..

hahaha!! but that's beside the point... i FINALLY got my PDL!!! woohooo!! as sam said, its my baby steps to getting my freaking license.. god.. the things i tink of whn i get my license.. high speed, blasting music.. four other hot chicks in my car! (i know sarrah is gonna read this but i tink its worth the consequences..=P)

but i guess all those dreams are still long shots yea? heard from a friend the closet date for a Traffic Police Test is in March.. yes.. wth.. but i guess if i really wanna drive.. i might as well wait yea? plus i dun tink i'll rush my practicals that way..

right.. so i got no profound topic to blog about today.. sorry.. lol! its practically 12.20pm.. my brain mechanism are barely creaking.. heh! just thought i'd update..

aite.. that's it.. i'm out.. cya!

*you know i feel the same you do.. i'm sry...

No comments: