Thursday, September 27, 2007

This is why I'm Hot- Mims

Hmmm.. i love the name of his album.. wait.. i tink its album.. i'm not too sure.. heh! its Music Is My Saviour.. notice that MIMS is the abbreviaion of those few words.. ahhh.. cool ey? hahah!! ok.. maybe you guys alredi knoew that..

moving on.. my cousin's wedding is this week and like i've been helping out with preparations and stuff.. actually i haven't really done much but i feel like me and him have bonded soo much over these past few days.. he even told my dad he was lucky for having me.. hahaha! i am one 2-faced bastard i tell u.. LOL!! ok.. maybe that was a tiny bit too honest.. lol! but yea, i'm glad he's getting married.. and seeing the way he looks at his wife to be is really something you know.. it constantly makes me think of the way i look at her.. wait a sec.. ok.. i just stopped doing that cuz i realise i look freaking stupid with the same gaze.. haha!

right.. well besides that.. there's nothing much to say.. i wouldn't say this has been a good week cuz so far quite a bit has happened to me but i shant discuss it here cuz.. ummm.. i just dont feel its right.. and yes, dont come up to me asking if i'm ok just i put it that this weel hasnt been good.. i'll be fine.. i always am=) arent i?

alryt alryt.. all emo-ness aside.. its a thursday today and i'm gonna have to wear formal.. haha! nah.. i tink i'm sticking to my long sleeves and my jeans.. lol! that's enough for tonight.. shall look forward to seeing her and my cousin's wedding on friday.. goodnight world=)

i'm out..

*to be your happiness is all i'll ever need...

No comments: