Wednesday, September 05, 2007

if i aint got you- Sam's version

haha! i decided to listen to the recordings that frens sent me.. Like Karl's version of Little Wing and Ming's version of I believe I can Fly... Pretty cool the fact that i got soo many friends that are musically inclined.. i wonder if i spend more time with them whether i can improve my froggy voice.. LOL!!

yep yep.. i just wanna say that from today, as often as i can, I'M GOING RUNNING!!! yes its true.. watch me people, before you know it.. i'll be the stick i was once before.. lol!!

ok.. that's all i wanted to blabber.. i going to run now.. and its freakin1.12pm.. i'll make it i suppose.. the sun cant possibly make me darker than i alredi am.. ryt? haha! i'm out.. cya!!!

*Your face is the constant figure everytime i tink i about the future...

No comments: