Saturday, September 15, 2007

Outta My System- Bow Wow feat. T-pain

she's coming back! yay! she's coming back! yay yay! hahaha! i duno.. my stomach's full of a weird feeling.. i guess its what you would normally call butterflies in my stomach.. but hmmm.. kinda stupid to have something like that since she's only been gone for like wad? 3 days? hahaha! i guess i just miss her..

god.. i realise i've been really really AWFULLY mushy during my last few posts.. i do hope you bear with me.. lol! i mean, yes, its sweet and stuff but remember, this is a GUY'S blog.. i AM a guy ya noe.. i should be talking about the EPL or cars or horny fat people like that dude jason p. does.. he's damn cool i tell u.. i'll link him up as soon as i get his link.. was reading his latest post last night and it FUCKING cracked me up.. not bad..

ya noe.. i was thinking.. like it would be damn damn cool to be like ppl who are famous for thier writing huh? like i mean.. think about it.. someone stumbles on your blog, they find it cool and they tell thier other blog hop-a-holics friends and they go tell more frens and boom.. you're famous! haha! doubt it'll ever happen for my blog but hey, it'll be nice to dream.. i bet its a SUPER ego booster as well.. maybe i'm just need attention.. oh baby.. whr are you? haha!!

hmmm.. well.. that was cool.. i spent a post talking about someone else.. nice.. god.. and i constantly tell myself blogs are for talking about YOURSELF.. i'll do it someday.. soon i hope.. nitez people.. gotta rest up.. finally a day off.. SLEEPY SATURDAY!!!!!=)

out!=)

*like an angel that got back its wings, you make me whole again...

No comments: