Friday, September 14, 2007

Summer Rain (Remix)- DJ Alex K

haha! i'm back! yes.. and i'm here to.. to.. i duno.. just talk about what diana brought to my attn today i guess..

i have no idea why but since she talked to me about it.. the topic just could not leave my mind.. she asked me, "nigel, what if sarrah leave you one day? how would you react to it? you think you can survive?". and at that moment, my first response was no.. Y? i mean, i consider her my world and that basically my life revolves around her but my response was such..

i kept thinking to myself y i said that.. did i not want to seem weak? did i want to look as though i was capable and good enough to handle with changes as huge as sarrah leaving me? i dony know.. honestly.. but what i do know is that i dont wnat that day to ever come.. honestly.. i dont know if my answer will be the same if she asks me the question again..

and weirdly enough, when she asked me that, i also thought of mary since like you know, she was my apparent first love.. weird... i wonder how's she doing.. hmmm.. well i guess when all you have is work, sleep and exercise to fill up your daily activities, you begin to wander about all the weird stuff.. hmmm.. i still cant wait till i see my baby again.. i'm off to dreamland.. heh! thnx for listening.. lol!=)

*the wierd pleasure I gain from the pain of missing you...

No comments: