Thursday, September 06, 2007

the wierd humming of my ceiling fan- my room

no time for my window media player for now.. gonna just say WELCOME BACK DIANA!!! hahaha!! glad you didnt capsize the ship.. lol!!

and yea, i RAN TWICE!!! muahahah!! great great accomplishment...

i feel like talking about how many things can actually persuade a person to force himself to get off his ass and accomplish something.. but i'm in a rush for sleep so i'll leave that to another post i suppose.. haha!!

well well, gonna be at BBDC for practical and final theory lessons.. seems as though the only i chance i have of getting my TP is during february.. WTF!! well at least i'm on my way yea? can't wait till i get behind the wheel.. muahaha!! ryt ryt.. leave that to my dreams for now.. to dreamland i go.. NITEZ!!!=)

p.s, take a look at my one and only.. she's one heck of a babe ey? LOL!!!=P

*baby, you are the best i ever had=)

No comments: