Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sorry, Blame it on Me- Akon

well well, the results are in and nigel, YOU FREAKING MADE IT TO DTRM 2B/04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alryt.. i might have overdone that but wooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! i made it sial!! i'm jsut really really happy.. cause like i kinda expected to fail my Accounting paper since i totally forgot to fill up the multiple choice questions so yea, i was pretty damn happy when i saw i got a C.. well actually i got C for everything la.. so umm.. i guess not many would be as pleased as me for that.. but ummm.. i guess i'm easily satified? hahahahahaha!!

wow! i really seem kinda over the top with my entry today huh? maybe i should mellow down a little.. i duno.. its like today, i felt what my life really is.. you know, with all my friends working and her being out of town.. i really feel like.. hmmm.. a weird sensation of being alone.. i mean.. i know i'm not alone.. but i guess that it would be this time that i would be able to do things i rarely get to do while she's here but in the end, i got really nothing to do... heh!

kinda dumb i know but its just what i reflected about while doing sit ups..( yes, i reflect at freaking weird times, tell me about it=P)

so knowing that i passed and that i'm alone.. i guess all i have is you my dear blog.. haha! i'm talking to a fucking webpage.. i waaaay to fucking tired.. get me out of here.. peace!

*i'm submerged and i need you back to pull me out of my pool of self despair..

No comments: